Want to achieve success? Your brand is your most valuable asset.
A study shows that respondents typically prefer to buy new products from a brand they're already familiar with:
- About 6-in-10 respondents prefer new offerings from brands they know.
- Around 21 percent tried new items from brands they like.
- Brand recognition is the second highest-ranking reason to try new products.
Developing a Strong Brand
This requires more than just a logo. Branding your business:
- Sums up the visuals, stories and expectations consumers have of your company.
- Includes calls to action, customer service and values.
- Represents your strategy, personality and promise to clients.
Connecting with the audience is imperative:
- Brands are constantly shaped by audience perception.
- Connecting develops trust and loyalty between a company and its customers.
- Strong brands create communities and bring together people who share similar beliefs and values.
The power of storytelling continues to grow:
- Branding tells the stories of your products.
- A story starring your brand can humanize it.
- Delivering your message effectively through narrative can extend reach.
Branding your business takes more than a swanky logo — it takes being authentic.
What Keeps You Up At Night?
With over 160 years of insights gained from helping businesses thrive, our seasoned experts can offer advice to avoid some of those unexpected challenges. Help us provide the insights you need>>>