Hey Drain Surgeon. Don’t find yourself under water—literally—unprotected and underinsured.
Is your business growing? Or maybe you’ve had a close call (flooded basements... yikes!) Has it been awhile since you’ve heard from your agent or insurance carrier? It’s important that you have insurance coverage created with plumbers in mind—we know the risks and can help you best assess them. Welcome to Westfield!
Plumbers Insurance That Has Your Back
You know your business - Westfield knows how to protect your assets, employees and yourself. We offer insurance programs for plumbers that are customized for contractors just like you to cover your specific property and liability exposures:
Based on the size and type of business and company assets, a Westfield agent can help you determine which plan package works best for you.
Risks for plumbers are all over the place. Stop and think:
- Do you work from home? Is your home covered in case of an incident?
- Do you have fleet coverage for your work trucks?
- Does your crew wear protective equipment?
- Do you know the most recent OSHA recommendations for trenching?
- When you work in a public area, do you track tools and equipment to help prevent theft?
- Do you put up signs or barricades to prevent people from slipping and falling in and around?
Working With Agents Not Afraid to Get Neck-Deep
Based on the size and type of business and company assets, a Westfield agent can help you determine which plan package works best for you. Westfield Insurance agents understand your needs. In an industry where plumbers work all hours, you literally don’t have time to deal with complex business insurance. That’s why we offer insurance products for plumbers just like you. From the moment you speak to a Westfield agent, you’ll know you are speaking with someone familiar with your industry, someone who speaks your language, and someone who values your time.